Winterover?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MightyAtlas

Yo, Purple…no, no…Violet —

I think a plunge video would definitely make a splash with the Survivor producers.  I think nudity always catches their eyes.  Other than that, be honest engaging, which you already are.

It’d be a bitch if they called you to come participate in say, April, wouldn’t it?  Guess you’d orchestrate a way to get a medevac flight in, huh?

Where there’s a will…

a

will
    Keymaster

velvet..what a Cool goal…i wish you the best..a new lady at my work told us about her episode of being on ‘judge judy..’  she is really as she appears…lol    

your aunt judy

Reply-To: “Antarctic memories”
    To: “Antarctic memories”
    Subject: Re: Winterover?
    Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 10:52:45 -0700

[font=Arial, size=4:aikxcxhk]New Message on Antarctic memories[/font:aikxcxhk]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif:aikxcxhk]Winterover?[/font:aikxcxhk]

antarcticmemories@groups.msn.com?subject=Re: Winterover?
      velvetnron@hotmail.com?subject=Re: Winterover?   [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif:aikxcxhk]Recommend[/font:aikxcxhk] Message 13 in Discussion
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif:aikxcxhk]From: [/font:aikxcxhk][font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif:aikxcxhk]Big V[/font:aikxcxhk]
    hi Atlas
    yeah, that is something to consider…the bonus thing.  seems like alot of the time in supply you get a “last chance to bail” without having your bonus affected.  they really don’t want people to stay down here that hate it so there’s usually an “out” offered. 

the Glamour thing didn’t make me quite as famous as i had hoped but maybe once i get back to the states, people will start asking me for my autograph 🙂

and my newest idea to keep me entertained is to try and get on survivor–any ideas for my video?  i’m thinking of using the plunge.

Matt M won the Condition 1 pool, that was the last week.
    nice to hear from you!
    V

View other groups in this category.

Also on MSN:[/font:aikxcxhk]
    Start Chatting[/font:aikxcxhk] |[/font:aikxcxhk] Listen to Music[/font:aikxcxhk][/font:aikxcxhk] |[/font:aikxcxhk] House & Home[/font:aikxcxhk][/font:aikxcxhk] |[/font:aikxcxhk] Try Online Dating[/font:aikxcxhk][/font:aikxcxhk] |[/font:aikxcxhk] Daily Horoscopes[/font:aikxcxhk][/font:aikxcxhk]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif:aikxcxhk]
    To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

Need help? If you’ve forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
    For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the “Remove” link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click “Send”. Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group’s mailing list.
    antarcticmemories-remove@groups.msn.com

[/font:aikxcxhk]

See if you’ve won, play MSN Search and Win

Big V

hi A
    mike’s going to help me film, i’m brainstorming ideas right now. 
    and i won’t make this upcoming survivor, which they’re accepting applications for right now–but i’ll use this video for the next one when i can be there if they call…because……(drum roll)
    I’m not coming down next winter!!!!  (i’m dancing while i write that sentence) 🙂
    V
    p.s. not that i don’t still love it here….just turns out three winters in a row is my limit for sanity :-).

MightyAtlas

But, but…I’ll be here next winter!  What will I do without you?  You’ve destroyed me, V, simply destroyed me…

Damn. 

Got any sisters you can send down?

CaseyObr

Thanks for your input everyone, I decided to take the winter offer. In supply, apparantly an out is given in February for people who have good reasons for wanting to leave. Without affecting bonus or your ability to be rehired. So just having that possibility available kind of made up my mind I guess. Anyway, thanks again. By the way, I’ll be working in Station Services supply which is apparantly the food warehouse.

And Atlas, I’ll definately look you up. Look me up too, I’ll be the one wearing sunglasses. 🙂

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Casey, both Atlas and I will be easy to find, We not only wear sunglasses, but will be wearing red jackets. Couldn’t possibly miss us. See you in  8 weeks
    Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.