Theice.org is gone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

network solutions has screwed up, and because of that, i have lost my domain name. i truely believe they let this happen because, after nine years, i was dropping tham as my provider. iʹve learned two things:1). i will never use network solutions again,2). donʹt let your domain expire. robformer owner of <ǃ-- w -->http://www.theice.org<ǃ-- w -->.

Anonymous

yoǃ thatʹs a loss.a whois search showed it to be ʹʹpending renewal or deletionʹʹ. perhaps you can register it with another provider before someone snatches itʔ (if so, i recommend icdsoft, theyʹve been very good to work with.)youʹre not alone in thinking network solutions is slimey. my brother — who runs an isp — thinks theyʹre despicable. others have voiced the same opinion.g

Anonymous

not good….i looked it up too and found the same thing…since they werenʹt offering to sell it to me it looks like maybe you can get it back.iʹve never had any problems with network solutions, at one point i looked around for alternatives and everything i saw looked even slimier. must be the business <ǃ-- s:ʔ -->ʹʹ:ʔʹʹ<ǃ-- s:ʔ -->

Anonymous

i believe the the issue was that i wanted to move the domain to yahoo (in fact had paid yahoo). i contacted network solutions, but because i had never changed my contact info, they needed more info and would send me a form to my new email address. it never arrived. i finally found the form and faxed it in. no response. i called and they needed me to fax my driverʹs license. i did, with no response. called back and they needed a utility bill faxed. i did, with no response. i called and they said that 30 days had now past since the domain expired and that it had gone to auction. it was out of their hands.basically, they dragged their feet long enough for me to loose it, all because i wanted to switch.they are not on my christmas listǃǃǃrob

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Iceboard Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.