Speed of PQ reimbursement?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MATKATAMIBA

$3,000+ of PQ costs out of pocket can get kind of hard on the bank account. How long does RPSC Accounts Payable usually take to reimburse the expenses? Since my doctors require payment in advance for anything not covered by insurance, a long turn-around will require planning on my part. Thanks

thepooles98
    Keymaster

I’m probably not much of a help. I always wait till I’m on the ice and have finance do the work for me. It takes a few weeks after that.

thepooles98
    Keymaster

I might add that unless you have underlying health issues that pop up, the costs shouldn’t be much more than getting an annual physical. It’s the retests that kill you.
    M

MightyAtlas

Damn, I’ve never paid more than $250 for my PQ exam. Reimbursement it typically within 30 days.

Frankly, I like to file for reimbursement BEFORE I actually start work, otherwise you’re banished to WebTE hell…

skua77
    Keymaster

Gee Atlas, why didn’t I do that! Good advice.

MATKATAMIBA

Thanks, it shouldn’t be a problem then. I must have gotten the wrong idea about what’s normal and typical in tests for the over 50 crowd… stress tests, dental x-rays, etc. Still $250 seems a bit low, a normal yearly visit to my doctor so he can see for himself I’m still breathing costs that. 🙂

capnsteve
    Participant

I send all my reimbursement in before I deploy. only takes a couple of weeks. As far as the amount goes my last stress test was $750. But the good thing is that you only need the stress test every 2 years.
    cap’nsteve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.