School Project Request

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adenidunn

Hello to those of you in Antarctica! My daughter, Julianne, is in the second grade at East Elementary School in New Canaan, CT. Her class is working on a Flat Stanley project (kids book character) and have to put together a poster of Stanley in fun and interesting places. We’re hoping to have the farthest away Stan photo. If someone there has a minute to print out our picture of Stanley, cut him out and take a photo of him in front of a sign or some other thing that shows where he is, and email us back the photo we would really appreciate it! I can’t upload the photo attachment so if you could contact me with an email address I could send it that way.

Thanks in advance for the help! Angela Dunn
    j3a1@optonline.net

K7MT

Howdy Angela Dunn from Bill Erhardt in Helena, Mt.

I will be going back to McMurdo Station in October and would love to take a picture of Stanley at the McMurdo Station and Scott Base (New Zealand) Antarctica and post it back to Julianne. My e-mail is:

k7mt@mt.net

Cheers from Montana.

Bill

thepooles98
    Keymaster

I passed it on to a friend on the ice. Let us know if you get a response.

adenidunn

Thanks for the help! I did end up getting a photo of Stanley at the pole in time for her project. We’ve had such fun with this (made a hardcover book using iPhoto) that we may have to come up with a sequel!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.