Reunion OAEs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Skua

[font=Courier New:p858b0hn]I pass this for any one that may have an interest.

Regards, Skua

Original Message

[mailto:penguin64@worldnet.att.net]
    Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2002 7:30 PM
    To: OAEA Membership
    Subject: OAEA Mailing: Reunion 2002 update

Billy-Ace Baker and I have been receiving a lot of mail concerning the reunion so I thought I would give you all an update. As everybody is probably aware by now, the first national reunion of the OAEA will be 6, 7 and 8 November 2002 in Pensacola, FL. Many of the events are scheduled to take place at the Holiday Inn – University Mall

The reunion committee has been working hard on this and has finally gotten an information package together. This package will automatically be mailed to all dues paid members within a few days and it will provide you with some general information about Pensacola, hotel information, a schedule of events for the reunion, the various charges, and a registration form for you to
    send back.

Les Liptak will be the reunion point of contact and will be handling all registration matters. There is a special PO Box set up for this and all of Les’s data is included in the information package.

There will be a reception room set up at the hotel and a number of folks have already expressed an interest in displaying some of their “ice” memories. If you have anything you want to display, I am sure it can be accomodated and it is anticipated that a TV and VCR will be set up there if you want to to show videos of your experiences. At the present time, it does not look like we will have a Power Point presentation system set up
    there but it may be possible if necessary. Please let Les know if you have any special needs and I am sure the committee will do their best to accomodate them.

Look forward to seeing all of you in November….

Jim O’Connell
    Secretary/Treasurer
    Old Antarctic Explorers Association
    4615 Balmoral Drive
    Pensacola, FL 32504
    850-478-6222

THE OLD ANTARCTIC EXPLORERS ASSOCIATION, Inc.
    Established to recognize the Courage, Sacrifice and Devotion it’s members
    demonstrated while supporting Antarctic Research for 55 years.

[/font:p858b0hn]

Anonymous

Paid members?  Did not know that we paid dues, but would be willing to, please email me some info. I would be very interested in the info on a reunion.

Michael

thepooles98
    Keymaster

I’ve only been in the program for a couple of years. We often talk about people with a lot of time here as OAE’s but I was never aware of an active organization.
    mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘MSN Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.