plateau of leng

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

the ultimate antarctic black-ops.

Anonymous

ǃ watched john carpenterʹs the thing last weekend. a classic for the ice.rob

Anonymous

more on those alien ships and reptiloids…… <ǃ-- s8) -->ʹʹ8)ʹʹ<ǃ-- s8) --><ǃ-- m -->http://www.polar.org/antsun/oldissues99 … iracy.html<ǃ-- m -->

Anonymous

i donʹt know about you guys, but everyone in our department has to undergo flame thrower training every year in mac town, right after driver training, reclycling and forklift refresher….since guns are a no-no in antarctica, we just have to improvise on protecting ourselves from the unknown, the unseen and much talked aboutǃactually, iʹm just jokingǃ but it really is weird and silly all the stuff people believe about the ice…too many bad sci-fi movies and reports by the likes of art bell….oh well, it keeps the conversations lively during a herbieǃ

Anonymous

@glenn wrote:

ike in the x-files movie… a ufo center buried under the ice.

or in alien vs predator (a must see <ǃ-- s:roll: -->ʹʹ:roll:ʹʹ<ǃ-- s:roll: --> ) the aztect temple…

Anonymous

yeah, the art bell show certainly stirred the pot. but there have always been people out there convinced something is going on ʹʹdown there.ʹʹ like in the x-files movie… a ufo center buried under the ice.it doesnʹt help that raytheon is a government defense contractor…a few years ago we had a guy at mcmurdo predicting that the alien ʹʹmothershipʹʹ was going to land there. i wonʹt get into the whole story, but suffice it to say the community went nuts.later that winter we had an awesome ʹʹblack-opsʹʹ dance party.

Anonymous

well, itʹs most definitely fictional. but as far as i know, thereʹs very little dispute as to its indended location. but iʹm no lovecraft scholar, so i donʹt know for sure.was this topic originally inspired by the art bell thing a little while backʔ or is just that itʹs a logical conclusion that something shady is going on down thereʔ <ǃ-- s:wink: -->ʹʹ:wink:ʹʹ<ǃ-- s:wink: -->

Anonymous

sounds ominous.but itʹs fictional, isnʹt itʔ and the actual continent of location is disputedʔ

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Iceboard Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.