JOB FAIR INFO

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MightyAtlas

Raytheon Polar Services Job Fair

Date/Time:
    Friday, March 28, 2008
    10:00 AM-6:00 PM

7400 S. Tucson Way
    Centennial, CO 80112 Details:
    Open to the public. If you would like to stay in a hotel that provides shuttle service to and from the job fair, contact Staybridge Suites in Park Meadows.

mrguard

Don’t you love the fact that they scheduled the Job Fair for the last Friday of the week after Easter.. Basically this means that everyone and their brother is trying to fly home from their Easter Vacation with their family.

MightyAtlas

[font=Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif:jit3duu5]Hey, not my call.  I hear they moved it earlier so they’d have more time to select qualified applicants.  Of course, it’s always been done in early/mid-April, so…if it ain’t broke, improve it.[/font:jit3duu5]

Anonymous

What is the correct information on the Job Fair , why is it not on the web site .
    Percy A Simmons

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Percy, the above info is correct to the best of my knowledge. It is on the webpage, but buried so deep nobody can find it. To verify, call the Raytheon phone number at 1 800 688 8606
    They should be able to tell you for sure.
    It’s only one day this year. We think that because it’s so hard to find on the website that there may be less people showing up. All the better for you. Just remember that just going to the job fair and nothing else  gets you nowhere. What you have to do first is impress somebody and then you need to get a name and phone number and permission to keep in touch. After that keep in touch. Don’t be a pest and call all the time, but make sure the recruiter knows your skills and knows you’ll be able to leave on a moments notice if they have someone drop out.
    Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.