Human foot washes ashore in B.C., the fourth in 10 months

Antarctica Forums Forums Antarctic Memories Message Board Iceboard Archives Human foot washes ashore in B.C., the fourth in 10 months

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

what the…ʔ we got feet washing ashore. i wonder if theyʹre keeping track of how many lefts and rights. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2004434878_webfoot23m.htmlʔsyndication=rsswould it be macabre if i go beach-combing todayʔ

Anonymous

man it sounds like it way past time for you to find a job. <ǃ-- s:shock: -->ʹʹ:shock:ʹʹ<ǃ-- s:shock: --> <ǃ-- s:wink: -->ʹʹ:wink:ʹʹ<ǃ-- s:wink: --> to think i was considering a trip out that way to check it out for possible retirement.bt

Anonymous

this is the place to be if youʹre feeling “footloose”ǃ <ǃ-- s:mrgreen: -->ʹʹ:mrgreen:ʹʹ<ǃ-- s:mrgreen: -->

Anonymous

after reading the article, i looked down and checked. they are definately not my feet. mine are still attachedm

Anonymous

either saddams old police force has set up shop in the area (foot cutting) or somewhere theres a morgue thats cutting corners … <ǃ-- s:wink: -->ʹʹ:wink:ʹʹ<ǃ-- s:wink: -->

Anonymous

guess we know what you were doing sitting at the beach the other day. watching for feetǃ <ǃ-- s:d -->ʹʹ:dʹʹ<ǃ-- s:d --> bt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Iceboard Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.