how to get there??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dozerman4

hi all,
    iam trying to experience antartica.have applied with raytheon as an equipment operator,(havent heard anything)hoping someone could send advice on anything else that i could do to get my foot in the door.thank you for your time,nice web site

mike

will
    Keymaster

I think going to the job fair in Denver is important!  Meet the folks doing the hiring, get their name and email addresses, keeping in touch, calling them (a thin line between keeping in touch and bugging them, I know) but you don’t have the job now so you con’t hurt yourself!  Be sincere, kindly persistent, and available.  Be enthusiastic!  Good luck!
    Sharon

Dozerman4

sharon,thanks for the imput,good idea

mike
    [/font:e55ubsbs]

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Same advice from me. There are lots of people who get hired without going to the job fair. However, as you know, if you just email the application, you have no idea who to keep in touch with. I think most of the people who get hired out of the fair will say that they did the right thing by going there.
    Keep us advised on what happens. We’ll help you through the process. Also try to use the discussion message board. You will find the link at the top of the blue column to the left. This one is where the junk emails end up. Mostly nothing of interest. The other one is more informative. There are lots of old archived messages from people in your same situation. Read what we’ve said to them.

good luck
    mike

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Mike, forget that note about the wrong board. I was off in another world I guess. You were in the right one all along.
    sorry
    mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.