Flat Stanley

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spidey
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone has seen or heard about the travels of Flat Stanley, but the short version is that there is a story about a boy who gets flattened like a piece of paper.
    My Daughter’s school has a project where they print him out and send him off with friends or relatives to have his picture taken and then they tell the story of his trip.
    If anyone on ice or with something they can reach out to that has access to a printer, would like to send us a picture of him on ice, that would be awesome!
    Thanks in advance!
    -Pete

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Pete, We can do one for you in the Redwoods. Send it to Redwood National Park 1111 Second St. Crescent City, Ca 95531.
    Most kids send it with a letter. We’ll take some photos around the park and send it back to you. I don’t really have contacts on the ice at the moment.

Mike

spidey
    Participant

Awesome!
    I will ask Sarah to send him to you.
    She did get lucky and have her German uncle stop by on his way to the Caribbean to get the cheap NYC flights.
    But again, if anyone can print him out and and get a picture others couldn’t all help is called for!
    -Pete

PS it was fun to see michelle pfieffer bring him on he Ellen show with Johnnie Depp, but thats just a studio..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.