E-Mail address

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have been on group site  for several years watching you ,by the way nice site . I need some information if availiable , I am up for Construction Superintendent full time South Pole .At this point I am  in the interview process already been interviewed and waiting for decision .My question is has anyone got an E-Mail address of anyone in the Facilities Dept . Would very much thank you for any help .   

thepooles98
    Keymaster

See if you can get it from the person you are interviewing with. You really need to have somebody who wants you to reach them. It’s part of the reason we say get the info in person while you are at the job fair. Once you apply online you’ve sort of lost your chance. I don’t have any names myself and I really don’t know who the people are that do the South Pole station either, they might be different than the MCM folks.

I’m not sure any of us would post somebody’s email without them approving it in advance, anyway.

MightyAtlas

Percy —

Miranda (RPSC-HR) should be able to provide you with an e-mail address.  You indicated once that she was your ‘recruiter’, I believe.

Mike and I are out of the Denver loop, and I don’t think either of us could tell you who runs FEMC right now.

Sorry we can’t be of more help.

a

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.