Database maintenance…purging user names (completed)

Antarctica Forums Forums Antarctic Memories Message Board Discussion topics Database maintenance…purging user names (completed)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    m0loch
    Keymaster

Hey all,
    So, quite a bit of time has passed since the MSN site closed down. I figure it’s time to purge all of the user names that haven’t been claimed yet. At some point I will go through the database and simply delete any user names that haven’t got an email address attached to them.

If there are any people who haven’t been able to claim their user name from the MSN site and you want to claim it before this purge, now would be the time to get that done. As I am extremely busy with work stuff, I can’t tell you when I’ll actually get around to cleaning up the database, but it will be within the next month (or so).

The site will have to come down when this happens, but a notification will be given at that time.

Cheers

m0loch
    Keymaster

OK, that’s all been done. old MSN groups usernames that haven’t been re-claimed here and didn’t have an email address attached to them have been purged from the data base.

spidey
    Participant

Who spilled the beer? You know thats a crime in some states…

m0loch
    Keymaster

haha…that would be me. Got it all dried up though and everything seems to be working again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.