Changes in Application Status

Antarctica Forums Forums Antarctic Memories Message Board Discussion topics Changes in Application Status

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello-
    Would anyone happen to know if on the PAE job website a change of Submittal Status from “Received Submission” to “Under Review” is good news or just part of the general HR process? The status of an application I submitted just changed and I don’t want to read something into this if there is really nothing to get excited about.

Along those lines, does Gana -A- Yoo change the status of applications as they decide to interview people/fill positions or will the application status always just say “Received.”

Thanks so much
    D.

Sciencetech
    Keymaster

“Under review” means you’re still in consideration, probably along with bunches of others. Nothing to get excited about.

If you get a phone call… Then you’re allowed a little adrenaline.

Good luck!

So this is better than nothing but not as good as something. Good to know, thanks!

Any idea of how many applications they mark as ‘under review’ verses how many actually people get interviewed? I know stats only go so far but there is always something comforting in knowing the numbers.

Best,
    D.

Sciencetech
    Keymaster

@southern_cirrus wrote:

Any idea of how many applications they mark as ‘under review’ verses how many actually people get interviewed?

No idea. It depends on the job, number of applicants, quality of the applicants, and how much coffee the hiring manager is drinking.

Hilarious! Thanks.

D.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.