Atlas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    nikk1

Atlas says that he’s a master of all trades. For those of you who know him, is that true?

thepooles98
    Keymaster

I don’t know about all trades, but all in all Atlas is one of those people who generally go out of their way to help others. (as you can see by his posts)

There are few who don’t his friendship as something special. Anyone disagree?

Don’t get your big bald head swelled too much by this A.
    M

MightyAtlas

Wait a sec…

‘Big dumb ox’???

I think you got me confused with HT again, Roxannie…

The rest was true, though. 

will
    Keymaster

Atlas is a “top notch dating consultant”???? That would've been a
    wonderful service to offer on the ice – you could start a little
    matchmaking business down there! Probably could make more than
    massaging… 🙂

Erica

nikk1

Apparently, you’re well loved, Atlas. John Denver, eh? Who would have thought? 😉

MightyAtlas

Rocky Mountain High, Babe…Rocky Mountain High.

MightyAtlas

If I remember correctly, Roxannie, you were singing louder than I was…not singing as well…but louder.

Love ya.

icygirl1

Hmmm….”dating service”.  Those aren’t the words I think you used, Rox!  And I heard about the John Denver incident…don’t try to kid us…you loved it!!

MightyAtlas

Yes, I can feel the love.  Not in the places that I’d choose, but I still feel it…

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Hey, whats wrong with John Denver. He was always one of those people that I thought would have been really nice to know personally. I bet he would have loved the Antarctic Program. He’d of been a good fit with the rest of us oddballs, Atlas excluded of course.
    M

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Hey Atlas
    I’m reading this thread to Lorie and we are both chuckling. She says
    Love ya, Love ya, Love ya.
    M

MightyAtlas

Funny thing is, I actually did meet John Denver once – Was living in Honolulu, and working for United Airlines.  Was working the gate the night he had to fly back to LA.  Didn’t have any first class seats available, so he contently sat in coach.

Also met Dale Evans, almost all of the Osmond Brothers, Tony Orlando, and a few senators and congressmen.

Met Richard Simmons, but that’s a whole ‘nuther story…

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Sounds like a probable extended season. At this point it is unknown who if anyone other than science groups and minimal staff to run the final flight will stay. I wouldn’t count on it at this point.

The longer hour workweek rumor is still that. At this point there are no plans for supply people to work longer hours. Could change I guess, but it doesn’t sound like it has high priority.
    M

thepooles98
    Keymaster

somebody asks about Atlas and it generates 17 good responses. That is just plain sick.

MightyAtlas

Jealous, Michael?   
    How are things progressing on the new house?  Haven’t seen any pix, yet.  Bring some down with you.

You’re missing a pretty calm, and WARM, winter.  Only had a week or two when it was down in the -20s.  For the last month and a half, it’s been zero, or above.  Lots of clear skies, too.  Good for aurora watching.  Had some phenomenal ones, already.

Gotta run – I have an appointment with Spa Services for a day of relaxation.  You know  how they stay booked-up during the winter…

a

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 940 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.