Another "Thanks" post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CaseyObr

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to add my own “Thank you” for everybody on here who has given such great advice. I went to the job fair, used the advice gained from people on this forum, and now I have been offered a primary position as a Supply Materialsperson! There is also about a 70% chance, according to the hiring manager, that I’ll be going down for Winfly also. So, thanks so much to everybody on here! I really appreciate all the help.

Just wanted to throw that out there, I thought you all might like to know. I got the hirerite a couple days ago and emailed it back soon after I got it, so I guess I’m on my way! I’ll be sure to do as you all suggest and get the medical/dental stuff done ASAP after I get the packets.

I don’t really have any questions to ask right now, I just wanted to let people know about my getting hired. I’m sure I’ll have a lot of questions as the deployment date gets closer, so you can bet I’ll be posting on here again.

Thanks again everyone!

Casey O’Brien

thepooles98
    Keymaster

Great casey. I’m happy for you.

I’ve lost track of who has been hired at this point.

thepooles98
    Keymaster

What happened to the rest of my post? I must have deleted some as I sent it. I meant to say that its great you got hired. I think you were the last of the really committed ones to  get an offer.

I have lost track, though.  Who has been hired and who is still left?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.