Where is everyone at in the process this year?

Antarctica Forums Forums Antarctic Memories Message Board Discussion topics Where is everyone at in the process this year?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JulieFromSeattle 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This is my first post on this board and I’m avidly reading everything I can get my hands on. It looks like 2015-2016 is shaping up so let’s talk about it.

Is this your first year or have you been to the ice before?

Have you received an interview call yet?
    What about an offer?
    Are you sorting out the medical screening?

Did you apply for many positions?

What is your favorite current blog? I came here from Bill’s page on southpolestation.com but I’ve read others as well.

I’m a medical professional but am making a career change, looking for some far-flung adventure, and I’ve got my heart set “On Ice”.

Sciencetech
    Keymaster

Welcome!

Have you received an offer? Deploying soon?

I’m not deploying this year myself.

I’m sort of late to the party myself this year, just checking in to see if anyone wants to share their excitement and/or disappointment with like-minded people.

I heard back from a recruiter from GSC that all of the positions for which I applied are filled with primaries and alternates but that their new positions would post on January 1, 2016. Apply early, apply often. šŸ˜€

May I ask – why you aren’t deploying this year, or would you rather keep it personal?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.