PAE Application

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sciencetech 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jhansen249

I am EXTREMELY interested in working down on the ice. I have applied through the PAE group for a couple of fuel coordination jobs. I was hoping to find some more information on here as to when/if I’ll be contacted. Or if anyone else has been hired through the same company. Thank you!

kidnice

I was just offered a job as a mechanic with PAE.

MATKATAMIBA

Each department is different, but my department in Denver has begun looking at the applications submitted for the upcoming summer and winter for Pole and McMurdo. I assume every department is getting started right about now to review apps. You may have a chance at Pole since the fuelies that were there last summer have said they would not be back this year (and I don’t blame them – they were understaffed and worked HARD last summer).

Hi-
    Would anyone know by any chance if having an application with PAE go from “Received Submission” to “Under Review” falls under ‘good news’ or closer to ‘no news?’ My application status for ne position I applied to recently changed but I am not sure if this is an indication of something good or just part of the HR process.

Along the same lines, does Gana-A-Yoo use the application status to provide up to date hiring updates or will the applications status always just say ‘Received?”

Thanks so much,
    D.

yosemitebob

Does anyone know if GSC or PAE has started to comb through the applications yet? I have a total of 20 applications in to both companies. When I log in both sites still say ‘received’. But nothing else. I would be my second season on the Ice.

yosemitebob

Does anyone know if GSC or PAE has started to comb through the applications yet? I have a total of 20 applications in to both companies. When I log in both sites still say ‘received’. But nothing else. I would be my second season on the Ice.

capnsteve
    Participant

Just put my name back into the hat for a position at the VMF. I want the winter over position for the 2015-2016 season. My app is now under review. Hope that things haven’t changed that much since I was last down. I do know that there have been changes since Raytheon to lockheed, but I hope not too drastic.
    cap’nsteve

Sciencetech
    Keymaster

@cap’nsteve wrote:

I do know that there have been changes since Raytheon to lockheed, but I hope not too drastic.

As The Who said, “Here’s the new boss, same as the old boss.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.