Lockheed Martin cover letter manager error

Antarctica Forums Forums Antarctic Memories Message Board Discussion topics Lockheed Martin cover letter manager error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  gosouth 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gosouth
    Participant

Has anyone else seen a problem with viewing their uploaded cover letters on their Lockheed Martin website? When I try to view an uploaded cover letter I get the following error:

Error
    You have encountered a system error. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click the Back button below to try again or (in case of continued problems) click the Home button to return to the beginning.
    Error ID:2bf4f972-5c6d-45d3-af5e-b237d7cbb7e9

The actual error ID changes, but I can’t view any of my cover letters. On that same page, I can view my resume, but each cover letter gives me that error. I don’t know if HR can see my cover letters or not. Just curious if anyone else has this issue.

Thanks!

gosouth
    Participant

Well, after giving me that error for two days, things seem to be back to normal now. I am now able to view my cover letters. Back to the waiting game… 🙂

skua77
    Keymaster

The cover letters can be a problem. I’ve heard of more than one case where a person had multiple or old cover letters on file and the wrong one got submitted. Ruling them out of the job. Be careful…

gosouth
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up skua77!

As someone who has more than a bit of experience with this process, would you advise a follow-up email after responding to a pre-screen questionnaire? I would like to ensure that it was received (about 2 weeks ago) and also make sure there were no issues with my cover letter. But I don’t know if that would be viewed as annoying and pushy, or competent and thorough. I can second-guess myself forever on this… 🙂

Thanks again. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sciencetech
    Keymaster

Sounds like you’re still in the automated phase of the application process. If you have an actual contact whom you can email, methinks a short, courteous email would be okay. But if you’re still navigating the applicant filtering robot, nothing you do will probably make any difference.

My .02

Good luck.

gosouth
    Participant

Thanks Sciencetech, I appreciate it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.